Nemesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May 2009 Nemesis first disruption

Go down

May 2009 Nemesis first disruption Empty May 2009 Nemesis first disruption

Post  *Aristotelis* Mon 26 Oct - 14:30

May 2009...the guild was working preety well, new members were arrived, some were high lvls (75+) some were low (40-50) but seemed we were doing well together.
"Seemed"..cause a day i talked with Francesco (ex GreyFox) and he told me he was planing to leave and make a "new strong guild wich could do wars often and fight against yellows".....
It would be a lie if i would say that i felt sorry many members (like luupstation for istance) left..we played together just for a few weeks and we didnt had time to know each other verry well..we fought together winning some wars but we hadnt develop real relationships.
I was disapointed only with Francesco cause we were doing almost everything together in game, we were talking every day on telephone and we were become friends..so this behaviour wasn't exactly what i was expecting from him. I also felt veeeeerry sorry when Simona (Claire) left but i understood that she HAD to do it as she was married to GreyFox at that time.
So Grey created this new guild (i dont remember its name now but i ll edit when i will) and first war they declared was....against Nemesis smile
I wanted so much to accept but in the guild with SkuLL and Noir inactive we were only "The Commandos" (Warriorofdn, Kakarot, panathas) me with Antiopi and LeeTheGreat..all of us under lvl 70 so there could be no war...
That "new" guild didnt last for long..after they won 3 or 4 wars and losing a couple they were solved and nobody remembers them anymore.Nemesis instead kept on working becoming the guild the whole server know and even if sometime will be solved (it wont shfty ) everyone will remember.
Grey and Simona came back in Nemesis but the things with Grey were not the same anymore...sometime later Grey left metin..
The good thing from this disruption was that Grey and Simona didnt return alone..they brought with them the ex owner of OnlyForPvp (Edo) wich have been one of the most important members-persons Nemesis have ever seen.
*Aristotelis*
*Aristotelis*
Master
Master

Back to top Go down