Nemesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesis Birth

2 posters

Go down

Nemesis Birth Empty Nemesis Birth

Post  *Aristotelis* Fri 25 Sep - 20:23

It was the beggining of Spring..2009..first days of March. Me , Ioanna (Antiopi), Arty (the first SkuLL), Caterina (NoirDesire), Teo (the first Teo1), and Jorgos(MagiaOscura) decided to create a guild. We didnt mean to make a big ,strong, TOP guild as we are today, we just wanted (after hours and hours on teamspeak) to stay, play and have fun together. The guys asked me to lead (even if i was the weakest and smaller character of all) and i accepted. It took me 3 or 4 days to decide about the name [and in the meanwhile Teo (he thought i wouldnt create the guild) created Devils a day or two after..Nemesis was born!!]
Unfortunattely Teo1 decided to leave metin2.us and abbandoned his character less than a week later[the guild devils remains till now somehow with different leader].So the first 4 people who entered and founded our guild was Aristotelis, SkuLL, Antiopi and NoirDesire with first members ARLES and MagiaOscura.

FIRST WAR Vs DragonForces

Their members saw me in V2..i was doing exp with Antiopi..they attacked us (we were more than 10 lvls lower) but we didn't run away, as all Nemesis always do we stood and fight..even if they could easily beat us, we were gatting up again and again. Nemesis had only a few days of life..so these poor guys..didnt know Arty and Cate was part of Nemesis..they declared war to us..aaand...we accepted. We were 3 people against a preety strong guild..i dont remember most of them but it was a guild principally composed by warriors all 70+..yes..warriors and a shaman..i only remember Ralphy and Furiouspuma..puma was the lower lvl but he had more than a year and half of 24/24 hours a day playing with all his skills at P ..a very strong char anyway. Really funny war..they could only kill my (still) noob 63 lvl char and a couple of times Caterina. They were trying to separate the lovely couple but they didnt succeed..final score 33-100 while we were dancing over our enemie's bodies.

Some weeks after i was verry happy to welcome in Nemesis our Commandos WarriorOfdm Kakarot and panathas ...GreyFox and his wife Claire completed the second generation of Nemesis..and i think the rest of the history..somehow you all know it.

P.S I made that thread after the discussion United members created on shout the other day saying that WE BOROWED SkuLL from devils to beat them in war and i thought it would be better for our newest members to know our history since the beggining.
*Aristotelis*
*Aristotelis*
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Nemesis Birth Empty Re: Nemesis Birth

Post  Sotiris AKA Kakarot Sat 26 Sep - 15:17

Nice thread Aris..so the young ones learn from it and the elders remember...
Sotiris AKA Kakarot
Sotiris AKA Kakarot
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down