Nemesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12-9-2009 WAR Vs United

2 posters

Go down

12-9-2009 WAR Vs United Empty 12-9-2009 WAR Vs United

Post  *Aristotelis* Sun 13 Sep - 10:10

SkuLL could not go on playing..his character passed in other hands and left guild.
EBOLA and Fenny are taking another break from metin (not for long i hope)
Kakarot & Elie were in vacations, panathas had problems with his connection and KirKi wasn't online.
It was the perfect moment for our enemies to attack us.War declarations were keep coming on and we choose to go against United.They were full and well and they had a plan (that's what they thought).
We entered and saw nobody..we went down in center..nobody was there too.We decided to wait for them but they wouldnt move from their "town".
I could hardly keep back our soldiers..all wanted to attack United..nobody could wait any more. (specially NotAnyMore 12-9-2009 WAR Vs United 405868 ) our mages buffed us all and we lunched the first attack.United attacked CerNunnos all together..he felt down but they left without skills..few seconds after that the score was 1-10 for Nemesis.
We kept fighting all together and they couldnt hold their line anymore.CerNunnos was up, killing easily any of them, NotAnyMore spread the panic among United and our mages were doing just a PERFECT job, they were both buffing and killing commiting absolutelly no mistakes.Every fighter of Nemesis was always buffed with all kinds of buffs.The fight become preety easy after that.United didnt know were to go..what to do..who to fight with..Nemesis stronger fighters were protecting the weaker so when united were attacking they should die or..run and die.
I dont remember well the final score..but i think it was almost double aaaand Nemesis at TOP 8 New World's guilds. evaii

gongratulations to all of u guys .YOU ARE THE BEST!! love
*Aristotelis*
*Aristotelis*
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

12-9-2009 WAR Vs United Empty Re: 12-9-2009 WAR Vs United

Post  CerNunnoS Mon 14 Sep - 7:36

Very good war .. all fighters well prepared..all dragon and lighting mages well informed.. The result : VICTORY !! 12-9-2009 WAR Vs United 217935 12-9-2009 WAR Vs United 217935 Poor United.. rest in peace cry

CerNunnoS

Back to top Go down