Nemesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

27-9-2009 WAR Vs Devils

3 posters

Go down

27-9-2009 WAR Vs Devils Empty 27-9-2009 WAR Vs Devils

Post  *Aristotelis* Mon 28 Sep - 14:46

The leader of the Devils since the last time we beated them in war he couldn't stand it. Several times he asked for another war but when he was asking most of our members were off so i couldn't accept. Yesterday afternoon he let me know they wanted a war..organizes war so both guilds had time to inform and gather their members in order to have a nice and interesting battle.
Around 21:00 the most of us were on armed and ready..-unfortunatelly we didn't have some important and strong members on such as the king Cernunos, and the "comandos" WarriorOfDm and Kakarot. (panathas, ebola, fenny in vacations from metin Tedy Nelli banned Crying or Very sad )- we had our plan and..the war started.
We didnt start very well..our memebers attacked in a rebel way losing some points..==>REMEMBER AT NEXT WAR WE WAIT AT OUR CITY TILL EVERYBODY IS IN, WE FORM PARTIES AND THEN WE START FOLLOWING OUR WAR PLAN AND RESPECTING OUR WAR PRINCIPLES <==
Althought we didnt start as we had decide we managed to tottally disorganise our enemies...they needed to get organized again but we attacked their city so they couldnt revive there get buffed and lunch an attack..so they started to run each of them by his own, wich turned them in easy targets for us..the bad thing is we got separated as well..most of us not only didn't stay where they should (their town) but they ignored me when i was calling them back and asking to help our desolate members...our enemies tried to lure us away from their city and they managed to succeed it ...in part...our fighters who followed the plan and stood at their positions managed to kill them every time they revived.
qianqian did almost all of our enemies kills ..final score Nemesis 100 - Devils 57 (we stay unbeaten)...but we realized a really AWFULL battle...i wouldn't like to see us fighting in that way anymore..we are a guild, we play and fight together..we stay at our plan we follow a strategy..is not every man by his own..this has no sense in a guild..i can understand that our newest members they fought for first time they couldnt know the way we fight..but i was pretending from the olders to be a good example for them and show them our way , thing that did not happened.

Once more, i am very satisfied from our lovely shamans (Angel-Antiopi-Kirki-Nythelia), they did an excelent job, perfect in all time buffing AND killing staying ALWAYS at our war plan.

After the war i received message from the leader of devils..he was asking for another war, crying and talking bad for us but..no problem..they are becoming our next best customers -replacing ALF- and i can understand they are getting frustrated a bit. 27-9-2009 WAR Vs Devils 13239
*Aristotelis*
*Aristotelis*
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

27-9-2009 WAR Vs Devils Empty Re: 27-9-2009 WAR Vs Devils

Post  KiRki Tue 29 Sep - 15:08

Very bad war indeed...
I hope we have better ones in the future and that my lovely huby will come back in game so that we can kick some asses alien
KiRki
KiRki
Nub
Nub

Back to top Go down

27-9-2009 WAR Vs Devils Empty Re: 27-9-2009 WAR Vs Devils

Post  LaBuse Wed 30 Sep - 22:21

Well, that was my first quild war ever.... :)

Had a lot of fun, died twice and followed orders.... :)

Hope not to die at all at the next one!!!! :)

LaBuse
Nub
Nub

Back to top Go down