Nemesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

22-10-2009 WAR Vs Devils

Go down

22-10-2009 WAR Vs Devils Empty 22-10-2009 WAR Vs Devils

Post  *Aristotelis* Tue 27 Oct - 11:34

It's been almost a month after the last time we beated the devils for the third time...their leader tryied everything in order to make Nemesis weaker and (in appearence)
he finnaly made it. So after some of our members partecipated in "Nemesis second disruption" and left our guild he started to declare wars again.
I ve heard also the rumors he was spreading about me..(that i m a bad person , i dont play fair, i use hacks and bla bla bla)..On Sunday, October 25th he declared war to us...We were only 9 persons on..we didnt realy had many chances of winning a war like that..but i had faith in our guild and we had so many things to prove.
We accepted the war.
The HEROES who partecipated was xXNotAnyMoreXx, LaBuse, Titan2, Kirki, Antiopi, KimiKaos, MrR, and GoldenDreams.
We got on all together, got our buffs and right away attacked their base...only two of them were on.Their leader start crying asking us to wait till his other members log in..and..we did..then dangerous without saying anything he started their attack.He made devils 1st point by killing me while his members started to logging in war..few seconds later the score was Nemesis 20 - Devils 2..they started to run away like rabbits trying to reach the center of the arena..after reaching the position they wanted, the guild who challenged us were standing there waiting for us..and so we attacked were they wanted us to.They had on 8 people all above lvl 80 and the only one from us above that lvl was Titan2.They managed to make a lot of kills and the score was very very close Nemesis 61 - Devils 60 but although after we reached 50 points they were really close to us they couldn't go ahead in score.They returned back to their base..we got organized better, Nemesis got the best formation i ve ever seen in a war.It reminded me the ancient roman tartaruge wich dominated the world.Noone was fighting for himslef, we were protecting eachother and attacking together, fighting with no pause, fighting with passion and always obeing to our continous changing of attacking plans.A superb WAR MACHINE.
The war ended..final score Nemesis 100 - Devils 82 !!!!
After the war i received messages from all kingdom gongratulating our HEROES for wininning this war, even people from reds and yellows sended their respect, people i know and people i dont know also. One of the best wars i ve ever seen in New World and definatly the Best war of Nemesis.
Not only because we won against higher lvls and better armed people..but mostly because we prove to all those who doubted on us that a strong guild is a guild based
on loyalty, on friendship, on company, on trust, on respect...on Nemesis VALUES.
I ve never been more proud of the persons i fight with, of the members of the guild i belong to, never been more proud and happy of a victory gained.
I love u all guys love

PROUD TO BE PART OF NEMESIS... Aris
*Aristotelis*
*Aristotelis*
Master
Master

Back to top Go down